- BREATHS, Exhibition Poster, An Exhibition of gara and batik textiles by Fosuwa Andoh featuring poem by Birago Diop from the album Good News by Sweet Honey in the rock and colour image. The Pavilion, 235 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 3AP. Exhibition runs from 24 September – 31 October, 1990
- A day in the life of BLACK LOS ANGELES…Exhibition Poster, b/w with image Man in Bleachers by Karen Kennedy. The Black Art Gallery, 225 Seven Sisters Road, London, N4. Exhibition runs from 12 July – 11 August, 1990
- ROTIMI FNI-KAYODE (1955-1989) Photographer, A Retrospective Exhibition, Exhibition Poster, colour, with images and artist information to reverse written by Alex Hirst and Stuart Hall. 198 Gallery, 198 Railton Road, Herne Hill, London, SE24. Exhibition runs from 19 December 1990 – 26 January 1991
- WOMANESS A Photographic Exploration by Claudette Holmes and Roshini Kempadoo, Exhibition Poster, b/w, with two artist images. The Pavilion, 235 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds, LS2 3AP. Exhibition runs from 9 September – 26 October, 1991
- Stan Douglas Hors-Champs, Exhibition Poster, colour with image. Transmission Gallery, 28 King Street, Trongate, Glasgow, G1 5QP. Exhibition runs from 8 June – 3 July, 1993
- African and Asian Visual Artists Archive, (AAVAA) Poster, colour, featuring image of Double Dutch installation by Yinka Shonibare, 1994. University of East London, Greengate Street, Plaistow, London, E13 0BG
- Photogenetic re-viewing the lens of history, Exhibition Poster, b/w with image by Angele Etoundi Essamba. Touring Exhibition curated by Maud Sulter. Angele Etoundi Essamba, Ayoka Chenzira, Betye Saar, Beverly Buchanan, Carrie Mae Weems, Chila Kumari Burman, Debra J Robinson, Delta Streete, Erika MacPherson, Fiona Foley, Ingrid Pollard, Jeanne Moutoussamy Ashe, Jacqueline Maingard et al, Lorna Simpson, Lubaina Himid, Maud Sulter-Curator, Pratibha Parmar, Robyn Kahukiwa, Sonia Boyce and Tahera Aziz. Street Level, Photography Gallery and Workshop, 26 King Street, Glasgow, G1 5QP
Posted in .