- Black Male Representations of Masculinity in Contemporary American Art, An Introduction for Students Exhibition catalogue, Whitney Museum of American Art, 945 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10021, 10 November 1994 – 5 March 1995
- SAHLI Abderrazak Sahli Exhibition catalogue Bakou, including price list, with foreword by Rose Issa. Leighton House Museum, 12 Holland Park Road, Kensington, London W14, 16 – 30 October 1995
- Chant Avedissian Icons Of The Nile Exhibition catalogue with foreword by Rose Issa. Leighton House Museum, 12 Holland Park Road, Kensington, London W14, October 1995. Touring to Tropenmuseum, Royal Tropical Institute, Mauristkade 63, 1092 AD Amsterdam, The Netherlands, January – April 1996
- Big City Artists from Africa, Exhibition catalogue with foreword by Andre Magnin. Artists: Georges Adeagbo, Frederic Bruly Bouabre, Seydou Keita, Bodys Isek Kingelez, Johannes Mashego Segogela, Cyprien Tokoudagba. Serpentine Gallery, Kensington Gardens, London W2 3KA, 21 September – 5 November 1995
- Sokari Douglas Camp, Play and Display Steel Masquerades From Top To Toe, Sculpture by Sokari Douglas Camp, Exhibition catalogue with text by Robin Horton, University of Part Harcourt, Nigeria and Sue Hubbard, Museum of Mankind, London, 1995/6
- Robin Kahukiwa TOI ATA Works from 1985 – 1995, Exhibition catalogue with texts by Anne Kirker, Jonathan Mane-Wheoki and Interview by Roma Potiki. Bowen Galleries, 136 The Terrace, Wellington, New Zealand and Jonathan Smart Gallery, Christchurch, New Zealand, Te Taumata Gallery, Auckland, New Zealand. ISBN 0-473-03247-3. 1995
- Lubaina Himid Venetian Maps, Exhibition catalogue with an Introduction by Maud Sulter. Harris Museum & Art Gallery, Market Square, Preston, PR1 2PP, 1997. ISBN 1 871575 13 3.
- Saleem Arif Gardens Of Grace, Exhibition catalogue with Introduction by Mary Rose Beaumont, Arks Gallery Contemporary Art, 16 North Audley Street, London, W1Y 1WE, 26 March – 25 April 1997
Posted in .